If you are wondering what happened after March 2005, well, Null Pointer moved to its own home. Please do follow me there.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Adamant on copying

Chandru emailed me about this guy called Rohan Pinto who has his own domain and has been plagiarizing the blog posts, verbatim, without perhaps ever worrying about it. Now I can understand his urge to be a noted blogger when blogging on pretty grave technical topics but what could be the rationale for blatantly copying an innocent post that appears here, notice how the copycat cleverly replaces "husband" with "wife" and voila he has something to publish. That's a cute way to get rid of the blogger's block or is it the case of a pure blockhead?


Update: Wait, wait, wait...in the fury of the moment I got carried away and did not notice the post dates. It seems the lady here stole her post dated Jan 12, 2005 from Rohan's post published Feb 10, 2004. While I take back my utterings, I cannot help wonder on this. There is no dearth of copycats and this seems a case of copying from the copycat?

World's first Hindi blogzine

I feel elated in presenting Nirantar , World's first Hindi blogzine. It has been the result of untiring efforts of so many Hindi blogger...