If you are wondering what happened after March 2005, well, Null Pointer moved to its own home. Please do follow me there.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Ulcerative Collitis: Need Information


Fellow bloggers and readers, though I avoid posting very personal posts here this one is an exception. My mother has been suffering from Stomach ulcer (Ulerative Collitis) since almost 1.5 years. Recently she was advised to undergo surgery (ileopouch anastomosis). If you know any body who has undergone such a surgery kindly let me know the pros and cons of this surgery. One who has undergone this operation would be in the best position to explain the post operation problems if any. Would be grateful for your help. Please pass on this information.

World's first Hindi blogzine

I feel elated in presenting Nirantar , World's first Hindi blogzine. It has been the result of untiring efforts of so many Hindi blogger...