If you are wondering what happened after March 2005, well, Null Pointer moved to its own home. Please do follow me there.

Saturday, August 23, 2003

I am Back!

I pondered on it a lot. I left Blogger beacuse there were no facilities to post Images, commenting tool and have post at desired dates. This was the reason I shifted to freeroller.net. But the way they have dealt with the site it seems they are not serious. The site is down many times for very long durations without any notice. Since I can't demand much from a free service like these it is better to have a "backup" blog. Today onwards, I would (atleast try to) post on both of these blogs (whichever is operational).

World's first Hindi blogzine

I feel elated in presenting Nirantar , World's first Hindi blogzine. It has been the result of untiring efforts of so many Hindi blogger...